ISO 9001:2015 QMS in Kuwait standard is one of the most important and eagerly awaited revision of the most popular QMS standard ISO 9001.
We provide an authoritative, comprehensive and value added consulting, training and certification services for either new certification with respect to ISO 9001: 2015 or helping organizations migrate from ISO 9001:2015 standard.
We provide ISO 9001:2015 QMS in Kuwait awareness training, implementation training, internal auditor training, lead auditor training to impart required level of skill, knowledge and competence for the employees.
We also provide a complete set of consulting services to help your organization identify requirements as per ISO 9001:2015 new standard and map the compliance requirements as per ISO 9001 revision to your current processes.
What is ISO 9001 QMS ?
ISO 9001:2015 is the International standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS).
It provides an organization with a set of principles that ensure focussed, informed, scientific and proven approach to the management of your business activities to consistently achieve customer satisfaction and continually improve operational effectiveness. Every organization would like to improve the way it operates, whether that means increasing market share, driving down costs, managing risk more effectively or improving customer satisfaction. A quality management system gives you the framework you need to monitor and improve performance in any area you choose.
ISO 9001:2015 QMS in Kuwait is by far the world’s most established quality framework, currently being used by around 897,000 organizations in 170 countries worldwide, and sets the standard not only for quality management systems, but management systems in general.
It helps all kinds of organizations to succeed through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
Any organisation can benefit from implementing ISO 9001:2015. It doesn’t matter what size they are or what they do. It can help both product and service organizations achieve standards of quality that are recognized and respected throughout the world.
ISO 9001:2015 QMS in Kuwait is based on seven quality management principles:
- A customer focused organisation
- The engagement of people
- Ensuring a process approach
- Relationship management
- Evidenced based decision making
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 QMS in Kuwait
ISO 9001 should be top-management led, which ensures that senior management take a strategic approach to their management systems. Our assessment and certification process ensures that the business objectives constantly feed into your processes and working practices to ensure you maximise your assets.
Improves business performance and manages business risk
ISO 9001:2015 QMS in Kuwait helps your managers to raise the organization’s performance above and beyond competitors who aren’t using management systems. Certification also makes it easier to measure performance and better manage business risk.
Attracts investment, enhances brand reputation and removes barriers to trade
Certification to ISO 9001 will boost your organization’s brand reputation and can be a useful promotional tool. It sends a clear message to all interested parties that this is a company committed to high standards and continual improvement.
Saves you money
Evidence shows that the financial benefits for companies that have invested in and certified their quality management systems to ISO 9001:2015 QMS in Kuwait include operational efficiencies, increased sales, higher return on assets and greater profitability.
Streamlines operations and reduces waste
The assessment of your quality management system focuses on operating processes. This encourages organizations to improve the quality of products and the service provided and helps to reduces waste and customer complaints.
Encourages internal communication and raises morale
ISO 9001 ensures that employees feel more involved through improved communication. Continued Assessment visits can highlight any skills shortages sooner and uncover any teamwork issues.
Increases customer satisfaction
The ‘Plan, Do, Check, Act’ structure of ISO 9001 ensures that the needs of the customer are being considered and met..
How to achieve ISO 9001 certification – ISO 9001 implementation / Certification steps
We offer a well defined and globally proven implementation methodology for ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Gap Analysis
- Awareness Training
- Process Identification and definition
- Documentation Design and finalization
- Internal Auditor Training and conduct of internal audit
- Management Review Meeting
- Review of Implementation
- Stage 1 – certification audit
- Stage 2 – certification audit
- Award of ISO 9001 certification
- Continual improvement of the system through value added consulting and training services
What are the requirements of ISO 9001 standard ?
- Determine the internal and external context that affects the organization
- Determine the need and expectations of interested parties
- Determine the scope of quality management system
- Determine the input required and output expected of these processes
- Determine interaction of these process
- Determine the criteria ,methods, including measurement and related performance indicators needed to ensure effective operation and control these processes
- Determine the resources needed for these processes and ensure their availability
- Assigning responsibilities and authorities for these processes by adopting a Stakeholder approach to quality management.
- Determine risks and opportunities in accordance with these process and appropriate actions to address them.
- Determine the methods to monitor, measure and evaluate the processes
- Determine opportunities for improvement in processes and quality management system
- Makes it easier for the Service industry with the word product replaced by goods and services.
- Determine the amount of documented information on processes.
Documents needed by the organization to ensure the effective planning, operation and control of its processes:
In new standard, wherever you identified a word “maintain” it tells to establish documents and wherever you identify a word “retain” it tells to establish a record and maintain.
There are several requirements of ISO 9001:2015 QMS in Kuwait where an organization could add value to its QMS and demonstrate conformity by the preparation of other documents, even though the standard does not specifically require them. Examples may include:
- Process maps, process flow charts and/or process descriptions
- Organization charts
- Work and/or test instructions
- Documents containing internal communications
- Production schedules
- Approved supplier lists
- Test and inspection plans
- Quality plans
Integrate ISO 9001 with other management system standards
ISO 9001:2015 QMS in Kuwait is designed to be compatible with other management systems standards and specifications, such as OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 17025, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 Environment and other ISO standards. They can be integrated seamlessly through Integrated Management system approach. They share many principles so choosing an integrated management system can offer excellent value for money and an easier approach to implement, manage and improve multiple standards simultaneously.
What we offer in the field of ISO 9001 standard and certification
As one of the largest ISO management system certification consulting companies across the world with clients in more than 5 countries, our knowledge and experience of the standards is unsurpassed. We understand how to fully exploit the benefits of your quality management system to ensure you unlock the true potential in your organization.
We provide unmatched expertise and technical competence to ensure that your ISO 9001 quality management system certification project adds value to your organization.
We provide consulting, training, internal audits, pre assessment audits and facilitation during ISO 9001 certification audit.
We offer our global knowledge moulded locally to bring in the best results for our clients and partner their journey of standardization, compliance, growth, success and continual improvements.