Basic HSE Awareness – HSE Training Kuwait
HSE Training Kuwait. To provide a background of health and safety issues to make staff aware of their responsibilities to themselves, colleagues and the public. Includes an overview of general health and safety, COSHH, the principles of risk assessment.Basic HSE Awareness.
This course introduces the candidate to many aspects of the Health & Safety at Work and is intended help raise safety standards and awareness. Basic HSE Awareness, By the end of the course delegates will know how to manage safety effectively. HSE Training Kuwait
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand how general health and safety awareness can impact on better safety standards at work.
- Understand the concept of risk assessment and in practical terms how it relates to specific work activities. HSE Training Kuwait
- Understand how to reduce risks associated with hazardous substances.Basic HSE Awareness
- General health and safety awareness
- Proactive and reactive health & safety monitoring
- Safety Policies
- Accident / Incident reporting
- Health Surveillance
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire & First Aid
- Substances at work
- Principles of risk assessment
- Reasons for using risk assessment
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- Basic HSE Awareness
- Risk assessment in practice
Course Duration – HSE Training Kuwait
- 01-Day (Theory)
WHY DO STAFF NEED THIS COURSE?
Employers have a legal responsibility to provide key safety information to staff. Your staff need to understand Health & Safety basics in the workplace. The Health & Safety Awareness Course will deliver exactly that and provide your business with legal compliance.Basic HSE Awareness. HSE Training Kuwait
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
All staff in the workplace